Rosegal summer wishlist

04:49




Summer is here! And it's high time to think about your summer wardrobe, and buy some new clothes and accessories for this season. My good friends from Rosegal with Free Shipping Worldwide have the greatest event - Rosegal 5th Anniversary, so they want to share some presents with you! They also have shop from $1.99, coupon up to $500 and size issue within 24 hours!
This season dresses are the most stylish and comfortable items, so I’ve chosen the best 8 things. I'm just in love with stripes, so I can't help but show you striped pieces. Becides, polka dot dress is one of my favorites! Also pastel colors are highly popular and here you can see lots of items in this palette. Of course I’ve chosen some matching accessories for you. These dresses are extremely lovely and cute! Which do you like best?

The great thing is that you can use special coupons for you to order:
RGAnniversary1 for all order with 12% discount;
RGanniversary for all order with 15% off;
RGjune4th for all order with Over 50usd off 17%;
RGjune;
(code " RGjune " "RGanniversary" "RGjune4th" effective from 2018-07-02 to 2018-07-22)

My dears, enjoy Rosegal 5th Anniversary Carnival (Jul. 16th to 18th)!

xoxo, 
Ann

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Labels

Looks (42) featured (26) Fashion (17) Lifestyle (16) Inspiration (11) stylistbook (1)